Striped Distraction Skirt

Sometimes I just need to see the end result of sewing...fast, like hours fast. One of the projects I've been working on is far from that. Slowly but surely I've come to the point where I am just about done. But for some reason I just can't seem to finish it. Look, It's pinned and ready for the next step!
I'm working with this gorgeous fabric and I love seeing the progress but still sometimes I just need something to be done quickly. Can you tell how patient I am? ;) 

So after seeing this striped skirt here I got the urge to just sew and finish something today. I recently went through my undershirts and had a pile of oldies just laying there. I grabbed one black and one cream and went to work to recreate that skirt I'd seen. So with no further ado after being distracted once again from my other project here it is...
Fitted, Stretchy, Cute, and... FAST!
Okay on to finishing the other projects...

Comments