Let's get started!

My name is Nastasia and I created this blog to showcase and document my creations. I will begin with some of my very first items I sewed using patterns. I made these in my BYU sewing class and although it was stressful to finish in time and to be graded, it all paid off in the end (cute clothes and good grades).
Skirt- McCall's M6038
(I also made the headband that I'll show you at another time)
I made this dress for graduation.
Butterick B5316















So hopefully you can see why after that class I feel prepared to sew just about anything! Also since my creations were piling up I decided to have a photo shoot with Brittany Meng. We had such a fun time modeling and she really showcased my items well. You can check out her blog at brittanykphotography.blogspot.comCheck back to see more of my items from the photo shoot. 


I also wanted to let you know that I am opening an Etsy Shop to sell my original designs/creations I'll keep you posted!

Comments